The order of blocks can vary, here’s one example:
1. Your area of expertise, how you can help
2. Experience, completed projects, your advantages
3. Links to your works
4. Project workflow step-by-step
5. Client reviews
7. How to contact you
Case studies: Describe the goal of the project, who the client was, justify your choice of visual style, and show how you solved a client’s problem with your work.
What a case study should include:
- A stunning image that attracts attention
- An informative headline explaining what your work was about
- The goal of the project and description of the task
- The process of finding a solution: How you’ve achieved the result.
- ! You can include the prototype, the target audience research, mind maps
- Result: Show what the finished product looks like
Pro Tip: Add new works to the portfolio just after you’ve completed the project and remove the outdated ones.
If you don’t know where to start, see how your favorite designers do it. Collect references and analyze what you can use. To build the website faster, you can use the Tilda “Designer’s Portfolio” template: https://examples.tilda.ws/tildadesigner